Ball Pit

A child complained of being hurt while playing in the "ball pit" at a local Burger King, and pointed out a small red mark on his behind. His mother noticed something like a splinter just under the skin, so she made an appointment to have it looked at. Within a few hours the child went into a coma and died - the splinter had been the needle from a syringe full of heroin that had been discarded in the pit.


Author Information: "Lauren Archer" (psuedonym)
Story Title or Titles: Ball Pit
Original Source: Hoax
Date: 1999. Posted by Kain Pathos Crow at the Foundation wiki on 27 Sep 2008.
Link: http://www.snopes.com/horrors/parental/archer.asp

Unless otherwise stated, the content of this page is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 License